View Single Post
Old 2011-11-27, 19:26   Link #10066
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - By the way, Dan was one of the only guys there. The narration for it says that there was only him and Ichika around since he was the only one to invite a guy to the festival. In doing so, he sparked the Utsuho/Dan ship
I stand corrected, but that's one striking fridge logic there....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Side note - The IKaron in Shadow is more of a traditional romance. Irish is told to meet his contact during a st@rs concert. The contact tells him some info and then disappears. Irish is about to leave but he's one of the few random who gets chosen to go backstage and meet the idols. Once backstage, he, along with a few other males, meet the st@rs cast. Irish doesn't really care till a drone attacks the backstage area looking for something (Karon's IS, which she left somewhere else). Irish saves Karon (Ba-dump) and distracts the drone so the civilians can get away. Karon then get's her IS and shoots down the drone before Irish gets killed. Start of friendship from there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Approved the above scenario.
It would be like Touma's reaction to Index's "Will you ride with me to Hell?" She's not going to let Irish off without an easy explanation.
"You are Worth hell"?