View Single Post
Old 2013-11-04, 21:21   Link #1193
darksassin
Is this dangerous??

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
In the first manga chapter scanlated so far, it showed Shiroe sitting in front of his computer and when the clock strike midnight he's gone. So their original world still exists.
I did say my theory is about alternate reality. I might be wrong and they were really inside an extremely made vr that somehow managed to suck all the players into it. That is why I said it was a speculation
Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
Interesting theory, so there are real world laws and game laws.

But let's look again to the ball of light Shiroe cast a couple episodes ago. That ball of light actually follows physical laws about light. The game never intended that ball to have any disorienting effects, but it became so by itself because the world become real. Virtually everything else have gained some sort of innate characteristics that the game never built in because the world became real. Everything else but vending food. Weird.
In my theory, that is still plausible. In-game, the ball of light is, well, a ball that is giving light. So in this alternate world, that ball of light would still be bright(game) and that light will prevent someone from seeing clearly in the dark(reality)
For the food, there is probably no way for the taste to be in the game. In the game, if the food gives out light, it would probably also gives out light in the new reality, but since the taste cannot exist in-game, the food prepared using in game menu would be tasteless. but ingredients still have taste probably because it doesnt go through ingame menu solely
For npc unable to make food that have taste, I can think of 2 possible reason
1.Npc use solely ingame menu
2. Npc has no chef subclass, they can only do premade food