View Single Post
Old 2009-04-11, 20:26   Link #68
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenW View Post
I've never seen this before. Who would want that information, and what do they eventually use it for?
As Bonta-kun mentioned, it may be used to evaluate the cost of traffic congestion (for future traffic modify). It can also be used to design the timing for traffic light in intersection.

My friend once was asked to count only the number of white-painted-car passing through the intersection, so i guess there are lots of other uses

Quote:
Mind to enlighten me what made you think Ui to be airheaded. In two episods aired, I can see she is proven to be opposite to Nagisa. Ui is obviously capable, responsible and level-headed girl, who is used to looks after the airheaded older sister.
So maybe she is a genius who use her "air headed mode" to pass through the boring kindergarten, primary school, junior high school.... then transform into "level-headed mode" when she needs to rock the school......

Anyone else notices Yui's friend felt both happy and sad when she saw Yui becomes more independent? And wow, they are friends since kindergarten...