View Single Post
Old 2007-12-14, 21:50   Link #362
idofgrahf

Send a message via MSN to idofgrahf
Quote:
wingdarkness and idofgahf... Do you really think throwing insults and putting each other down will really help your side sound intelligently correct in the debate? You both brought up good arguments, but it's getting muddled with the mudslinging.
Lol, if you think our post is full of insults you should try the mitsuki vs haruka debate in the KGNE forum. whats the point of simply stating facts in a forum? We obviously have different opinion of thinks and the forum is the place to voice it out (as well as in real life of course).

Quote:
Now, one of you guys brought up the word "physciology" and the other brought up the word "psychology." Now, physciology doesn't happen to be physiology or psychology, is it?
Yes i meant phychology, I'm not too keen on spell checking on something I post for fun, I do that enough in real life as a english major.

Quote:
But still I think it's a fools errand to think any purity of logic can totally explain what being a kid in a street militia means when it comes to irrational actions in a Gundam, let alone piloting skill sets, or overboard comparisons to Heero who besides the perception is a vastly different character (Or even the reasonings behind Veda choosing Setsuna)...I'd say your points on this issue make more COMMON sense...
skills aside, which is another debate and would drag on too long, be it street miltia or every day bob, every human have survival instinct, phychology has little to do with it, primial instinct such as to feed, protect one self can be argued as imprinted in ones mind simply because these instinct are necessary for survival, without them, a person IE Setsuna would have been long dead even before he could join the miltia. That said, opening cockpit in front of enemy is against such instincts unless Setsuna is trained to do so, if his is able to overcome his instincts then he obviously have recived some training.

Lacan/Grahf
idofgrahf is offline   Reply With Quote