View Single Post
Old 2006-09-17, 23:03   Link #20
i0td

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiru-kun
hello, it's my first post ever in this forum.
i wanted to ask when do u place the training period for tenma and the one for nina.
also, i would like to ask if and when the latest foster parents of Johan where killed (the period when Johan is attending the university , just before joining the blind rich man). As far as i remember, the last time i've seen them is after someone (Giller?) advice them to watch out because they're in danger. But they dont seem to care and watch how beautiful the garden is.
If (as i think) they were never killed at all, this would go againist the logic of Johan conduct.
First off, welcome to the AS forums.

Now, concerning the training, if you go back to episodes 8, 9 and 18, you will find that a five-month period has passed since Tenma slipped out of the Dusseldorf hospital unnoticed by Renge's police unit. During those five months, Tenma was trained in shooting by the once mercenary Hugo (the big guy with the young Asian girl whose parents he killed), and Nina undertook self-training while working for Mr.Rosso (ep18, sniper guy who owns a restaurant). Nina actually wanted to hire the former hitman Rosso, but could never ask him to. (They explain to each other why they could not bring up the topic near the end of that episode.) Anyways, Nina was training at that time she was working as a waitress for Ross. During the flashbacks, you see her with a gun at a shooting range.

About Johan and his last foster parents, I think that was right before everything fast forwarded to 1995, so earlier that year. In the beginning of the second half of episode 3 after the nine or ten years fast forward, you hear the detectives discussing yet another murder of a childless middle-class couple. I believe that was when Johan moved onto life in Munich and university.
i0td is offline   Reply With Quote