Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2012-03-18, 00:02   Link #10266
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
It's strange, I've known my best friend for the better of ten years and had a regular place in his family circle and know everyone of them as well as my own family.

I wasn't surprised when I received an invite to his younger sister's twenty-first birthday down in the city. I was looking forward to going down and catching up with everyone because since going to the city for studies, we haven't been able to keep in touch as regularly as we used to.

And last night just felt like something straight out of an anime with the idiot protagonist (me) finally looking at a girl who he's known for so long finally as a woman (mate's sister).

Damn I was nervy as hell talking to her last night and even though I know her pretty well. I felt about two inches tall talking to her.

I'm not asking for advice I just thought I'd organize my feelings a bit more just typing them out.

Just keep thinking to myself that if I tried to get to know her better it'd be a pretty awkward conversation with my mate that's for bloody sure!

Knowing him though he'd probably enjoy the thought of being brothers in law. Haha.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote