View Single Post
Old 2012-12-13, 00:54   Link #89
galdr

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Pardon my next bump here, but I just HAD to post this:

I just stumbled upon something AMAZING a few hours ago. Now, I had mentioned this a couple pages back, but one of the unlockables in DR2 is Danganronpa IF, which is basically a what-if story that serves as an alternate version of the first game's plot (hence the title). However, note that this wasn't written by Kazutake Kodaka (the writer for the games and Zero), but by Ryogo Narita (best known as the author of Durarara and Baccano). And I must say.... he really does capture the series' flavor (boy, Natsuki wasn't kidding when she said the same thing earlier!).

So the point of this post? Danganronpa IF is BEING TRANSLATED! It's not being done by Oren, but the translator here is translating it similarly to his style. Now, note that it's absolutely essential to know the original game's plot beforehand here, because you WILL be spoiled if you don't (this is even pointed out in the story itself, heh). And I must admit..... I've had a wild ride with what I read so far.

Welp, looks like DR2/Zero's LP updates aren't gonna be the only thing I'll be looking forward to, now.....
Is there any DR2/Zero spoiler in there?
galdr is offline   Reply With Quote