Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
true
he does look cool

my main point about his ability to open up to nunnaly falls under this
if he cant tell her about the things he's done that he is ashamed of
if he cant show her or tell her about his ugly side
then he cant tell her about the things that truely trouble him
kallen had already SEEN him at his worst and at his lowest (when he was begging her for her forgiveness)
and she still respects him despite it all (and its mutual it seems)
which makes her a good choice

about the cracking up part
you have to remember that when zero talks the world moves with his words
which means that when zero makes a mistake, or says the wrong thing or even the RIGHT thing in some cases
people will DIE
lives will be ruined
conflicts will erupt
even WITHOUT his interference there would ALWAYS be conflict
and everyone would look to HIM to solve things

thats a LOT of pressure for one man to bare
and when this man has nothing else in his life BUT his job, his days are numbered
This all makes sense. But in the real-lfe concept more. In fiction, there are devices, and Suzaku will stay forever faithful in his role, as Kallen will stay forever faithful to Lelouch.
With a lot of "ifs" and "ah, this and that could happen" that would probably be plausible, but still, in my mind, it does go against canon. Not that much though, it could be worse. 8D

Ok, honest blade, this debated was exhausting. Way more exhausting, than other activities of mine and not that equally enjouable, haha.
But still, it was a good one, i guess we both raised good points, and we can come to an agreeement, that with the salf of certain what ifs, that could be {<=a bit, sorry, can't help it}plausible. Do we agree here? /though, i already scored before. 8D
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote