View Single Post
Old 2011-06-14, 00:08   Link #1387
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Well after seeing the promo and reading the rant by the Gundam AGE staff-dude, I'm less inclined to bash it...Wasn't floored by the previews but I didn't see any Bakugons being thrown around so I'm guessing they might (might) go the V Gundam route in making some characters look young and inept yet making the storylines more gruesome (That's an optimistic hope)...

On an academic level I honestly understand why they would approach things in this manor, but as a bag of flesh (Nicely toned flesh thanks to 2 rds of p90x^^) it's hard for me to get very excited...This is gonna be a prove-it-to-me kind of situation and I think the content released today warrants me letting them prove it...Some of the character designs still give me a "Back of the Apple Jacks Box"-feeling, and I do think I saw a glimpse of Dr. Robotnik, but given the fact I have no choice, I think I will be inclined to watch with want...

A final word, hmmm I wonder if it was Sunrise et al's premeditated strategy to let Gundam OO introduce aliens as something of a precursor to give an "alien" invasion more credence here? Also something else I'm randomly wondering, would Ali-Al Sarches be the DARKGOD of this Gundam World?^^ Imagine Ali-Al's cockpit scenes vs. Frito's Megaman-esque looking cockpit scenes...

End scene...
You took the words right out of my mouth. Thanks man. This is exactly what I wanted to say.