View Single Post
Old 2012-06-28, 16:06   Link #86
Midnight Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23 gundam fan View Post
oh madara ... just how much of a badass can he be. but i love it, i am reading many posts about how sasuke should not fight and take down madara. but i think that a uchiha should be the one to take him down, and with itachi gone well who the hell else is going to do it. i have always believed that before sasuke fights naruto, sasuke needs a big time fight against a super powerful ninja so that there is no doubt in the fans minds and the characters mind that these two stand atop the ninja world hands down. no one has a problem with the super saiyan powers naruto has, but the haters get bend out of shape at such powers for sasuke. and thats the bottow line of it.
Well, that's just how the group-think/hive-mind of the forum works :/

Its "cool" to bash Sasuke(as well as the author, "kishi" they love to say) no matter what he does or what happens, and Naruto can never get enough powers. It seems that no matter how many times inconsistencies and double-standards are pointed out from this mindset, the hive-mind will win out, at least for the most part. I even find sometimes defending Sasuke in some situation (no matter how warranted it may be) will earn me neg-reps, and apparently positive posts for Naruto are inversely proportionate. Unfortunately, thats just the way it is here.
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote