Thread: Licensed Strike Witches 2
View Single Post
Old 2011-03-27, 00:20   Link #1040
pauldy
An F-15 Fanboi

Quote:
After a brief visit to the Strike Witches wiki, here's some more small details about the Strike Witches movie. Don't know where they get the sources for this stuff though:

http://strikewitches.wikia.com/wiki/..._Witches_Movie

-It won't be a recap movie but get a all new story instead.
Nico Nico?? but anyway, if this really came from Humikane's twitter and assuming the facts stated there are true..

I hope they'd rebuild the story... entirely.. No more beam spamming mothership type of neuroi and the like.. perverted bug cores included.. There could be times for fanservice but don't overdo it. The witches designs, being pantless and the girls being lesbians are already fanservice..

Oh well, who am I kidding, this franchise's true market are the Fanservice people anyway...

Perhaps I'll just ditch the anime all together no matter how good the reviews are.. yet still buying some of the character figures. I love Mecha Musume..

Oh wait.. I already said that a long time ago..

Never mind.. forget that. At least make 60 percent of the movie about the Neuroi war.

Quote:
-At least 1 World Witch (the ones featured on EWACS will surely appear
Hoping for Aleksandra somehow.. or Helma ^

Quote:
-An enemy that will utterly embarrass the witches will appear
I guess they'll be moving on to an eggplant or banana shaped neuroi core that would infiltrate the witches base or something?
*headbangs against the wall hard*...................

Quote:
-There are no current plans to make it 3D, but they will consider it if people really want it.
N... O~! NO! No way!
So far Anime & 3D don't go well together (at least in TV series).. Perhaps excluding Macross Frontier, most 3D scenes in anime tend to look way out of place, at least in my opinion.. ^^;