Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Senki Zesshō Symphogear
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-12, 13:21   Link #238
DangerMouse

You're lucky, I certainly didn't know though I should have (and yes the premise sounded interesting, I like the Art Tonelico games), anyway I guess they figured enough would come for Mizuki Nana rather than Minami or really both of them so they could afford to risk losing everyone else with pretending they were both leads which would be a lame way to decide something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
^ Aren't you guys being a bit rash? I'm pretty much with you on this, and I would have dropped it too if we were 100% sure where the series are going. You should stick around and see what the next episode or two will bring.... you never know. Or at least read the comments.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Oh, it's pretty obvious where the series is going. In fact, it was obvious since the pre-screening event, though I only found out about it after I watched the first episode. It was specially telling that Minami (Kanade's VA) was the only one out of the four main that wasn't present in the event. Even Miku's VA was there, but not Kanade's .

Anyway, I will still keep reading the comments for a few weeks, but there's literally no chances for Kanade to return. The best you can expect is some flashbacks, but that's it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Well, I don't like their troll move either, but I think it's time to move on.

Personally, I'm dropping it (I think I already said so in a previous post) and if you don't like where the series is going you probably should drop it too. There's no point in forcing yourself to watch something you don't like. Specially if it keeps reminding you how much you would have like it if they didn't screw up this way.
Yeah, I do want to make sure that I don't get in the way of others enjoying it by saying the same things too many times so I didn't want to stay on the subject much longer.

Also as Stevie_Nix said, it's pretty obvious where they are going now knowing about the pre-screening event where only Kanade's VA wasn't there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichuki View Post
I agree I loved Symphogear because of executing that really well.
No.

Last edited by DangerMouse; 2012-01-12 at 15:41.
DangerMouse is offline   Reply With Quote