View Single Post
Old 2012-03-21, 10:38   Link #15
marvelB

Man, this was a damned awesome chapter (actually, this whole storyline was great so far!). We got to see more badassery from Brooke, Brownbeard is back as a centaur (I still think he has an awesome design, fodder or not), and we finally learn more about Law's DF power. Also, I gotta wonder what the heck Hannyabal was eating to buff up that much in 2 years (unless his girth is actually made up of muscle, not fat). But yeah, that has me convinced more than ever that Magellan transferred to the marines after the whole war incident....

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Law is impressive, his ability would work extremely well with observation Haki.

Speaking of this, in the last chapter thread I brought up the possibility that Law's CoO haki was weak since he didn't seem to sense the Straw-Hats' presence on PH. But thinking about it now, it probably isn't weak at all, but rather just has a short range (to be more specific, it probably only reaches as far as his "room" will extend). After all, as I mentioned before, keen observation and dexterity should pretty much be second-nature to a powerful pirate who doubles as a surgeon, anyway.....

BTW, as far as the body-swapped Straw-Hats go, I'm honestly more interested in what antics we'll see from Chopper and Nami in their new bodies rather than the inevitable dirty gags we'll see from Sanji in Nami's body.