Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-27, 15:23   Link #1706
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vena View Post
It just adds a fun dynamic to make Fushimi take up Blue, while Yata takes up Red (assuming they even go that way). I can just as easily (and more easily support) a grown up Anna being the Red king.
I dunno, I guess I just have an aversion to those two. Or rather, Fushimi. Anna, though, I wonder about her. She's a strain like Neko (note how her powers are not fire based) so perhaps she has a shot at becoming a Red King (Queen?). Assuming she'd want to.

Quote:
Spoiler for Another note on Shiro:

Edit:
@Kuro: The umbrella survived. Maybe he's in the umbrella?
That would be actually funny, imagine Neko and Kurou wandering for years angsting their heart out, and then it turns out they had Shiro with them all along... xD;;

Quote:
We do have a convenient Weismann body floating around, and he's been stuck at 20-something for the last fifty odd years. And he sort of looks like Shiro too...
Well yes, but that's still a bit too old for now... maybe some years down the road when Kurou and Neko are older. XD;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
It's not about power levels. When she faced a king she was paralyzed by fear. She has to be saved not because she was weak, but because she was too afraid to avoid the attack on her own. Let's take Kuro as a counterexample. He fought Reishi fully knowing he didn't stand a chance. He was afraid and for good reasons, but didn't let that fear get the better of him. Kuro would make a good king; Seiri, in my opinion, not at all.
When she faced a king she was overwhelmed by Mikoto's power, just like the rest of the Sexy Corps who were present, including Fushimi. She wasn't afraid because he was a king, she was pretty much hammered down by the sheer force of his power. (Reishi even tells her later that it would've been very arrogant of her to assume that she had any shot at dealing with a king.) Fushimi used to be in Mikoto's gang, he was more familiar with his power so he had a split second advantage over the rest of the team, before he himself was knocked off his feet.

When Reishi kicked Kuro's ass he wasn't using his power the same way Mikoto did in that scene. He sort of waltzed in, disspelled Neko's illusion and then demonstrated the power difference between kings and regular superpowered people. He was nowhere near as aggressive and intense as Mikoto, there was no need to.

FYI, her name is Seri. (Seiri would be a pretty unfortunate name for a woman...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
looking at the lines from the futures season k trailer munakata lines seem omnious case seri says something like same thing will happen to him as mikoto. Do not want another repeat, which king would kill munakata anyway? Green is the only option cause apparently munakata hates the color green.
Where can I see that trailer? Can you PM me the link? (Although if it's just a trailer I don't think it's against the rules to link...)
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote