View Single Post
Old 2014-02-10, 11:25   Link #9433
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feng Lengshun View Post
Quote or it never happened.

Oh god, I've been spending too many time in OBD that "Bring me feats/scan/calc" become a reflex.

@trung

No. But it'll involve hardship along the way. We're talking about two(+) human beings and the hardship of life. Human are all different, even if they are deeply in love with each other, they have different characters, that can come to clash sometimes and especially true if they have a lot of difference (unless one of them are extreme doormats), and that's before the hormone died down and you become more comfortable with their company (before you ask, those feeling of happiness and 'twu wuv' is actually anxiety and it 'disappears' once you become comfortable with them). This isn't even mentioning stuff like jealousy, there's a reason why polygamy is is really hard to pull off in real world.
In a serious relationship, maybe, but I consider Godou's relationships not a serious one. More like couples in high school who acts loveydovey all the time. It's just that most the girls and himself have been involved in too-much life and death situation and in many ways, they are a lot closer than normal teenage couples. Most people in the first stage of their relationships are like that, rarely have a fight, or fail to recognize their partner's problems and stuff like that. Well, most of the thing you mention only happens to couples when they are at the second stage, like living together or actually married.
Well, I don't actually read it for the romance so I don't care much about that kind of stuffs. The romance in Japanese anime, manga, light novels are usually light-hearts like that, some of them may described it with more realism like you said but then again, Campiones! doesn't focus much on romance, just read it like your average romance comedy show. It's not like anyone here actually read a f**king battle, harem,action, comedy for a serious romance anyway.
P/S:At least it's still better than Twilight, Hunger Games or some of the young adult romance in the West.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote