View Single Post
Old 2006-03-02, 17:45   Link #77
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi
There are so many hints that she loves him. x_x I'd rewatch if I were you. And he's the one she thinks about the most. Even Orihime acknowledged the bond between them. There's also the Ichigo and Kaien connection and she plainly loved Kaien "like that".
I just rewatched it. We're not at love yet, but we are getting there. I'm not saying one will definitely happen over the other, I'm just saying which I prefer and supporting that idea.

Quote:
Oh please, it's Ichigo. Don you honestly think he'd even admit to something like "love" to a stranger. He probably wouldn't even tell his mother!
What, you're saying Ichigo would lie about something so serious with a straight face? I think you're thinking of a different Ichigo. Ichigo is nothing if not honest (unless he has to lie for the better good or to help someone of course). At the very least, he'd blush and stutter over his words as he frantically tried to deny the idea.

Quote:
That's fine but I think IchigoxOrihime is completely one-sided. =/ In the anime anyway.
You didn't see the kind, gentle look in Ichigo's face as he said, for the first time in the whole series, "Arigatou", to Orihime after Ichigo's fight with Byakuya. That was the first time he'd ever used the proper, polite form of saying "Thank you" in the whole series. He never, and still hasn't, even said it to Rukia, and especially not with the kind of face he had when he was talking with Orihime. Just from that scene alone, it doesn't look that one-sided to me.

Mr.Hawq: What notme said.