Thread: Licensed Kuroshitsuji Season 2
View Single Post
Old 2010-07-03, 10:45   Link #206
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katapan View Post
On top of doing plenty of other things right, this season is also giving us great seiyuu work. Nana's strong point isn't exactly her acting, but she is shining here. And this was Aya abuse by Nana, in the end... some people probably enjoyed that too.
The fact that it was a character voiced by Hirano Aya being abused was enough to be amusing, considering what her latest big role was (Katja). It's even more amusing that Hikasa Youko (Hana) will play a sadist this season. If only they had ended up in the same show...

I'm not really liking Alois so far, I mean, come on, he poked his maid's eye out just for fun... One thing I enjoyed though, is that his relationship with Claude is very different from Ciel and Sebastian's; Alois is openly gay for his butler while Ciel was a gigantic tsundere (which made him all the more adorable). And I have to agree with Viscount Druit: God made a terrible mistake, Alois should have been a girl!

I quite enjoyed Claude (epic table setting was epic), but Sebastian quickly stole the show from him. I just loved how he complained about Claude's mistakes, and later called him a "low-grade copycat". Claude is still very fabulous nonetheless, and I can't wait for the two of them to interact more, especially if they keep criticizing each other's butler skills like in this episode.