View Single Post
Old 2009-09-21, 00:24   Link #69
Father Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runty View Post
GAH, WTF is with all the Painful ratings?! Is it just because Welkin and Alicia didn't get all cuddly yet?
Because:
- no scene where Alicia is throwing her lance and preparing to die in a blaze of glory
- no scene of Maximilian wants to retreats becaus he does not want to die in a Valkyrian Flame
- Jaeger dies
Spoiler for Maybe in episode 26:

Spoiler for Also maybe in Episode 26:
- Selveria showing as a true born leader and then firing up.

I marked the very important stuff which should have been shown because these scenes were essential in the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runty View Post
You guys need to stop focusing on the game's moments and make your ratings on the episodes as a whole. I personally thought it was great in terms of animation and flow. Besides, in this case, I think a big "I love you" moment SHOULD come in at the end, not before the climax. It'll happen, I'm sure of it; even bad script writers aren't dumb enough to leave something as important as that out. They'd get fired for it.
Sorry but what do you excpect? This anime is from some scenes just far from the expectations. Why should we guys not mark it bad if we feel it is bad? If they get fired then for sure because they deserved it.

Last edited by Father Hentai; 2009-09-21 at 09:13.