View Single Post
Old 2010-09-06, 23:28   Link #841
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPrincess View Post
I know that kiddie Thats why I said what would be the piont of Aizen doing itself (Aizens an it) XD
{Edit}
A piont I was trying to get threw was would you start a rebellion if you knew the person was stronger?
Yes if they knew Aizen was going to betray them they would just walk out not start a fight becuz they would know the outcome they die and thats all there is to it (Or maybe they don't care) But Aizen can always use his Kyōka Suigetsu to control them.... He did that to the second espada (I am positive)
he also only neeed Grim and ully to test Echigo's strength not the whole espada herd....
Oh and when did he betray them? Aizen killed halibel becuz she was usless but thats after the rest died
He was using them, but I never knew he was planning to betray them and yes there is a difference between being used and being betrayed
Yea but some don't care if they were to find out Aizen was just using them some would walk out, but those like Barrragn, Tia, Nnoritra and Grimmjow would rebel. You already saw what tia did. she tried to rebel against too. They don't care if Aizen's stronger. It is those like Starrk, Zommari, Syzael. Aeroniro, Yammy who would just leave. maybe ulquirra but I am not sure about him he'd be in shock maybe. as for Kyoka Sugitsu that would proably stop there rebellion, but it wouldn't cahnge the fact that they were planning too.
And again it is not about test ichigo's strength. Aizen said in his speech that all hsi fight up till now were part of his plan to make Ichigo stronger