View Single Post
Old 2009-05-22, 14:55   Link #85
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Im very interested in this past concerning the Darcsen calamity. The whole valkyrur and Darcsen and the discrepancies that seem to be appearing in history is very interesting to me. I loved seeing the other side of Welkin and Faldio as well. Alicia has started to get Welkins habits down to an art form lol. They knew exactly where to find him and what he would be doing.

Alicia really has not done anything lately but bring out her Tsundere roll more and more. I love her facial expressions and every now and then she does something funny im hoping that her character actually has some real depth to it or i will be sorely disappointed. Her character can be so dynamic oh and she bakes bread lol thats a WIN for me. I like her character and the relationship she has with Welkin i think her character will be brought out more as the series continues. Im just hoping they dont abandon her character growth half way through that would be disappointing.

I actually found Ramal's excessive whining annoying as hell. I understand what his character is all about but it seemed very over the top to me especially the way he talked to Isara. Yet he went back to guard the area claiming he was not worried about her:rolleyes. But as it turns out hes another TsunTsun in making and it turns out he actually has an interest in her. I like Isara and i love how mechanical she is i love seeing female characters who aren't afraid to get down and dirty with machines and its not just the tank she has shown she mechanical across the board.

As soon as Welkin, Faldio and Alicia entered the ruins it was easy enough to tell who they would run into. Selvaria is freakin Gar and hot which makes her all the more dangerous. I like how they display her as a warrior first not a women because it seems her whole life has been about war and serving the empire. These characters are kind of rare usually they change somewhere along with the story to make them seem more human but i want her to stay the same as she is. Also, Maxamillion exudes royalty and presence he is a man not be trifled with and one can tell that he has Selvaria's complete loyalty. Now my questions is what is so special about her blood cant wait to find out

The next episode look quite interesting.

Enjoying the series over all some disappointments here and there but over all its satisfying.

Last edited by Sinestra; 2009-05-22 at 15:13.