View Single Post
Old 2006-08-31, 07:47   Link #1670
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Alright lol, I'm pausing my Haruhitan work for a while for I just got my Suzumiya Haruhi no Koushiki, Official Fan Book. I spent some time on the book today and I still can't fully process the tiny amount of information that I learnt from it. The book contains more data than any single mortal can grasp from the anime alone.

I strongly recommend, no, I command everyone in the name of Haruhi-sama, to get it.

I'm not going to scan the book, I don't want to damage the pages , I treat every single material of Haruhiism with the utmost care. So I'm going to present a little bit of data with my camera phone. My camera phone, Nokio 6630, which I learnt from the book, is the same phone Itsuki uses. Some people say I tend to speak like Itsuki some times, but I didn't expect that I have more in common with him.

Visual Data:

Horizontal comparison of size:
Left to Right: Fan book, Taiwanese version Novel, Manga, Japanese version Novel.

Stack comparison of size:
Top to Bottom: Japanese version Novel, Manga, Taiwanese version Novel, Fan book

Small amount of data from Fan Book:

The Tsundere Meter, also written there as 'Suzumiya Haruhi no Jounetsu', Suzumiya Haruhi's Passion(for Kyon):

The Tsundere Meter is displayed for each episode, except Episode 1/11, 'Asahina Mikuru no Bouken Episode 00'. Oh and yes there's an offical chronological order chart too confirming Episode 1 is Episode 11 chronologically, well, anyway we know about it but still its not said in the anime.

The Tsundere meter has 20 blocks, meaning 1 block = 5% Tsun or Dere. Tsun is at the top of the list in blue, Dere is at the bottom in red.

I'm listing the Tsundereness of Haruhi according to the Tsundere Meter in the Airing order:

Episode 2, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu I: 35% Tsun 65% Dere
Episode 3, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu II: 50% Tsun 50% Dere
Episode 4, Suzumiya Haruhi no Taikutsu: 75% Tsun 25% Dere
Episode 5, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu III: 95% Tsun 5% Dere
Episode 6, Lone Island Syndrome (Part 1): 25% Tsun 75% Dere
Episode 7, Mysterique Sign: 50% Tsun 50% Dere
Episode 8, Lone Island Syndrome (Part 2): 25% Tsun 75% Dere
Episode 9, Someday In the Rain: 10% Tsun 90% Dere
Episode 10, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu IV: 50% Tsun 50% Dere
Episode 11, Day of Sagittarius : 50% Tsun 50% Dere
Episode 12, Live A Live : 10% Tsun 90% Dere
Episode 13, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu V: 95% Tsun 5% Dere
Episode 14, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu VI: 5% Tsun 95% Dere

Typing this bit was quite exhausting, there's too much data for me to provide to everyone, I have to stop for now, its time for Mythbusters.

Everyone should get this book.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote