Thread: Licensed K-On! Manga discussion
View Single Post
Old 2011-04-20, 10:44   Link #998
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
I'm not particularly asking for the series to become a morning soap opera, but I'd certainly like for the series to evolve whatever way the author prefers. Not the way the hordes of 'my waifu' otakus want it to. (God, I swear I go into a killing frenzy everytime I hear the word).
On that note, the halted-by-lousy-death-threats-from-psychos manga Kannagi has finally got its first issue translated in Chinese released in Taiwan this evening.

Seriously, if you love someone, you'd want to see them happy, not posess them dammit!! Sure, this may seem contradictory to my user-name, but I am able to discern the fact that being a fictional character, Yui-chan is never attainable.

Therefore if one is to truly love a fictional character like her (And her sisters of HTT), he or she should bloody well cheer for them when they form romances and bring out the fireworks (NOT the Haruhi-merchanise burning type, mind ) when they are lucky enough to get married.

I really REALLY hope I won't live to see another talented manga artist scared into seclusion by self-centered assholes who LUST after characters rather than truly love them.

Last edited by Yui Is My Wife; 2011-04-20 at 12:11.
Yui Is My Wife is offline   Reply With Quote