View Single Post
Old 2013-01-24, 18:41   Link #24
Moni-chan
Roookie

Well guys psycho pass has exceeded my expectations, and I think everyone else's. Right now as I read the comments, there's one scene that everyone is talking about and that is when the girl is being killed...in front of a huge crowd. I'm pretty sure that if that were to happen in the real world people would be asking for somebody's head, I admit that I was shocked when i saw that but above everything else i felt kinda angry.
I don't know if any of you share my feelings but the whole scene just showed me how truly sick the system is, I wanted to jump in there and tell the people to do something. I felt helpless watching that, and i know some of you who may read the comment may think I'm taking this serious but if not...thank you for sharing my feelings But this is what makes a good story, making your readers/watchers feel this type of emotions and when they do that means that your doing a good job. I applaud Urobuchi for his creative mind.
I agree with what Makishima said about how the people live, for people to not recognize murder when it happening, they have been living such a sheltered life that they don't know about the dangers around them or the whole in the system that makishima is apparently trying to make much bigger but even so it his fault because he is the one who manufactured the helmet with the help of someone who is very rich. I wonder if that mystery helper sees the world with the same eyes as Makishima does for him to help him build something that could very well destroy the foundation(A.K.A Sybil) that Japan is currently using. Imagine how many peoples psycho-pass wouldn't go over 100.

sorry my last comment... remember in the first episode of Psycho-pass, in the beginning when Kougami was fighting someone with the same helmet on...could that mean that they weren't able to solve the problem? I wonder if by the end of the first season will the Sybil System still be going on strong or would it crumble to the ground.