View Single Post
Old 2012-09-09, 09:52   Link #291
Arya

Forgot to say that I really loved Asuna stating that she would have protected him !! And then she actually did!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by n120cky View Post
Yes I understand, but don't you think because it's already 2 years they should have been adapted their self to the situation. The time should have filtered that the fittest will survive. Then again I never see her mental broke without Kirito involved other than episode 1, maybe it's because of Kirito. And maybe we still don't see how she lead the army on boss battle.
That's because Asuna has been always focused on clearing the game, so she never worried about anything else, like she hadn't nothing to lose. Now that she has something that she really cares, the person she loves, her defenses are breaking apart. In the previous episode Kirito's flashbacks showed her progression from being the cute and smiling girl in episode two (?) to the cold vice commander who didn't care for the NPCs and slowly coming back to her true self because of him. Now she is really afraid of losing him as him of losing her. It is all meant to show how deeply they love each other. And even quite plausible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocari_Sweat View Post
In my books, any person who uses time manipulation is a haxxor. Most broken and overpowered "superpower" (not just in SAO, but in general) known imo
I don't get if your are giving it a bad or a good meaning, I'm leaning toward the former anyways

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote