View Single Post
Old 2009-12-27, 00:58   Link #300
Arbane the Terrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiBear View Post
I have a (incomplete) theory on who the culprit/killer etc. could be if anyone wants to read...
Sure, let's hear it. It can't be much more ridiculous than small bombs....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kheve View Post
Jes finished watching the anime. If kinzo is dead, does this mean that there are different culprits for different episodes? Natsushi must be the culprit for ep1 since she was heard talking to kinzo hence it means she was acting in front of eva. Which ofc explains how kinzo disappear from the room after eva put the paper there. Then Rosa shannon and genji are in it together for episode 2 since they claimed to be with kinzo?!??! I mean higurashi have the same culprits for all the episodes but if its diff culprits for diff episode in umineko then it sux -_-
I've been working off of the theory that there's different murderers in each arc since fairly early on. But there _might_ be just one planner behind everything--the one who sent the money to Ange and Kumasawa and Nanjo's sons so it would arrive after the murders.

Anyway, now I need to go back and figure out who was lying in each arc, if Kinzo was already dead. At a minimum, Dr. Nanjo, Krauss, Natsuhi, Genji, Kanon, and Shannon. Possibly Kumasawa and Jessica, maybe not Gohda. Probably not any of the people who didn't live on Rokkenjima.

Did anyone else claim to talk to Kinzo? Battler saw him near the end of the second game, but both of them got eaten alive by goatmen shortly afterwards, so I think we can discount that part. Also, _everyone_ at dinner in the 4th game, but Battler had an explanation for that, even if it was a bogus one.