View Single Post
Old 2011-11-21, 20:25   Link #70
Znozzy
Praise the sun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realist_Classic View Post
Do we actually know the official structure of the season?

Well, we did have that one scene with Woolf and Flit facing off against a horde of UE and their mothership, but that wasn't exactly high quality animation, either. I can't say it's better than 00, but it's sure alot better than Seed or Seed Destiny.

First Gundam bombed when it first aired and was partially canceled, but the toys and movies spawned the franchise a few years later. AGE has to move toys, and that's where things potentially could go wrong. Then again, there's a whole barrage of mobile suits coming over the two remaining generations, so something's bound to catch on.
just doing a simple 50/3 to get a 16,6666666 lol, rounded that down to 16 episodes each, some mid-character episode and a ending one i guess. i dont know if its confirmed or not, yeah, SEED/DESTINY suffers from sameface, not going to talk about SEED/DESTINY in this thread though.

the " higher quality animation " you aim for, the easier it is to notice when the animators are slacking off a bit, same with 00, though if i recall the overall animation of 00 was pretty solid.

as i said in a previous post of mine i'm going to give this show until the second season? if that doesn't improve the settings then this will be the first gundam animation i give up :x feelsbadman.jpg
Znozzy is offline   Reply With Quote