View Single Post
Old 2013-03-20, 00:11   Link #1801
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
LOL Like fetching your slippers and making some tea for you.

The only way you'll get Kougyoku to do anything for you is that you have to first wear a leaf and only a leaf where it would intrigue her the most.

I'm not sure about the manga, and maybe I'm better off being ignorant (ignorance is bliss, afterall), but I'm enjoying the anime as is. Sometimes, I'm a little concerned about clicking on this thread, since the complaints do dampen the enjoyment quite a bit.
God knows those slippers aren't going to fetch themselves .

Though I was wondering about that scene. I really have no idea what goes on in Sinbad's head at times. Not even really kidding on that one, just not sure what he thinks about this girl.

Either way I felt bad for Kougyoku in this one. Heavily conflicted in some respects. It wasn't off the mark to say that she did wish to be more of a warrior not someone to marry off politically. Yet at the same time pretty clear how she's fallen for Sinbad so doesn't want to join in a war at any point that would mean fighting against him. Probably was also worried that he'd end up hating her, because of what Judal said. Did find that whole scene to be an interesting part of the episode.