View Single Post
Old 2013-05-16, 14:48   Link #82
yani kuro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
You remember correctly and it's partially an anime filler/mistake.
In the manga the Shodai and Nidaime aren't together when they talk to Sarutobi, a first panel shows Shodai talking about the way he sees Konoha's people and then a 2nd panel bellow shows Nidaime saying to Sarutobi that he was going to be the next Hokage.
The anime team showed both the Hokage together talking to Sarutobi, that's the difference.

There is no real information about when or how they died. The 1st Data Book states that Shodai died shortly after the creation of the village and Nidaime inherited then the title. He created the ninja academy and others organizations within the village but died after the Great Ninja War broke out.
According to some information i read several years ago, Sarutobi was born 10 years after the foundation of Konoha, meaning Shodaime lived at least 10 years after the village's creation, plus Shodaime saw Tsunade growing up and even tought her gambling, so I would say Shodaime died at least 20 years after he created the village.
Back to the original topic: It is said that Shodaime is the God of all shinobi and the best ninja of his time. Kabuto called him the greatest ninja ever.
Madara was also strong, able to compete with Shodaime, but he talks about Tobirama with respect, saying Tobirama would probably be the next Hokage.
Madara considers the 5 kage nothing compared to him, but he believed that Tobirama was strong and even asked Hashirama to kill Tobirama, which means he was not capable of doing it himself.
So, Tobirama was probably also stronger than Madara, but yet he believed Shodaime could killl him, when Madara told Hashirama to commit suicide or kill Tobirama, so Shodaime> Tobirama.
Sarutobi is considered the greatest ninja ever, even better than Shodaime, Nidaime and Madara, and yet, he shitted in this pants when Orochimaru tried to summon Yondaime, stopping Minato's coffin from beeing summoned at all costs, so I believe Yondaime is the most powerful shinobi.
Personally, I am not a Yondaime fan/groupie, but I believe he was the most powerful shinobi, maybe not against a bijuu, but againt another human being, he was invincible.
yani kuro is offline   Reply With Quote