View Single Post
Old 2010-11-30, 20:14   Link #2779
Soviet

Started playing Custom Reido 4 and the character creation blew my mind. Adjusting the sluttiness of your little bitch with a slider? Uhhh...why not.

I finished the new Elf-game 人間デブリ~コンナジブンニダレガシタ?~ over the weekend, very good stuff. The story is a thorough mind-fuck but the true ending wraps it up nicely. Loved the tense atmosphere that permeates every second of the story and the dialogues (especially with Sora), everything about the way the characters act feels "off" on purpose, you just want to know what the fuck is going on here?

It starts off with our protagonist Minami being in 120% rage-mode because he saw his childhood friend Hikari in the arms of his other childhood friend Seiji. Anger and despair start to consume his mind to the point of feeling disgusted at the mere sight of his former best friend and the girl he was in love with, so he starts to lose it. Hikari's older sister Sora gets involved in this mess (I love her "interesting" relationship with the protag), Minami somehow ends up raping her and shit is getting real REALLY fast.

The quality of the CGs and the animation is out of this world and Sora is just damn beautiful:

Spoiler for om nom nom:

So...yeah. It's awesome.
Soviet is offline   Reply With Quote