Thread: Licensed The Breaker
View Single Post
Old 2011-08-12, 22:18   Link #1291
shakes12

by chaotic ken
Kay kay, brief summary.

> Sera and Shiwoon take a break from the teaching for a bit
> Sera tells Shiwoon that his mother and girlfriend (probably talking... you know, that girl. I forget her name) are safe.
> Sera says his mother has been promoted to be the manager of a restaurant or something, so the reason why she hasn't been able to answer the phone is because she's busy.
> Sera tells Shiwoon that the teacher to teach him martial arts has arrived.
> Cue old lady and two other women.
> Old lady is Sera's martial arts master or something.
> Old lady's name seems to be Ju-Shil. She's the head of YeWonGwan or some shit.
> Old lady tells Shiwoon that she's not here to teach him actual martial arts, but rather a way to train while being unable to use martial arts.
> It's a sort of image visualization training.
> Not gonna get into the whole details of the thing, since scans can probably explain / translate it better than me.
> After Sera leaves, old lady tells her two minions to... STRIP SHIWOON.
> Asian Kimbo Slice (oh God it feels good to say that name again) and Gyubum don't believe what the head elder dude said.
> Asian Kimbo Slice wonders if Jini and Shiwoon ran away together (like eloping or some shit).
> Some stuff with Jini and that cat. Jini admits that the cat reminds her of a certain someone. By being stubborn and kinda cute.
> No prizes for guessing who the cat reminds her of. I mean, seriously. It's obviously JiGun.
> Old lady is amazed that ShiWoon is able to remain conscious despite what he's going through right now.
> Doctor tells Sera that "that person" has been placed into a room in the hospital.
> Sera asks how "that person" is, the doctor says he can't determine yet.
> Doctor wonders if it's okay not to tell "someone" about this. Since it might be troublesome later.
> Sera says no, not not, Shiwoon is in training. If he falters now then nothing can be achieved.

My guess?
"That person" is Shiwoon's mother, and Sera lied to Shiwoon about her being safe.
shakes12 is offline   Reply With Quote