View Single Post
Old 2004-01-07, 11:51   Link #2
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bremm
Ok, I downloaded the One Piece winter special RAW, Protect! The Last Big Stage, and unfortunatly for me I can't understand japanese. ^_^* But thanks to the pretty pictures, I got a somewhat fair guess as to what the whole thing was about.

I got the whole stage thing, which was actually pretty amusing. They all get drafted into acting the play and totally botch it up, with Usopp doing god knows what with the story, Robin goin nuts and doing ballet and opera all over the place, Luffy in the monkey suit jumpin around (haha ^^), Chopper being forced into dressing up as a camel with Nami riding on his back, and Nami gets shot with the fake gun and poor Sanji, who is obviously a HORRIBLE actor get pissed off at the guy who shot her and attacks him and Zoro, who by some miracle didn't actually have to be on stage, rotated the backdrop at the wrong time and completely destroyed the scene, BUT LO!! The old guy, the great actor, comes out and saves the show. That part was funny. ^_^ Would've loved to know what they were saying.

Now the old guy, I figure he hates pirates for some reason because he goes all kung fu on Luffy after he sees his wanted poster. And the old guy must've done something to piss the marines off, because he gets captured and we go thru the whole routine of the Luffy crew beating up marines and being the general saviors of the Dude-In-Trouble. And the ending, I would've loved to know what he was saying as he acted out the play. Looked very emotional, and I'm a sap for that sort of thing . Lol the only thing I understood was that he was talking about dreams and at the end he says 'thank you everyone'. ^_^*

ANYWAYS, I was wondering if anyone else saw this and could give me some insights? Because I enjoyed watching it and would love to know more.

dont even know where to dl it. I might be able to understand few words.. if they happened to be the japanese words i know, or if the word/sentence sound anything like korean. Sounds like a funny special, i guess im gonna wait for KF to sub it.