/Loading. . .Done
/Executing. . .Done
/Processing. . .Done

/Name: -Unknown-
/Alias: Akirbus
/Gender: Male
/Age: -Unknown-
/Allegiance: Believed to be Independent. Villain

/Appearance: Close-up views have been rare, but it has been confirmed that Akirbus wears a blank black mask over his face, and is cloaked by a trench coat like clothing article. He is believed to wear a special bullet proof armor under the coat.

/Known Powers: Super-human accuracy, precision, and endurance. Accurate and precise to the point of hitting major arteries from hundreds of yards away with small arms. Has been seen to sprint for over several dozen miles at high speeds (Believed to be in excess of 50 km/h). Proficient in almost any firearm, but known best for handing his AS50 .50 calibur sniper rifle, even at close ranges. He is known however to carry a modified MP7 for close quarters. Other firearms have been seen but not confirmed.

/Known Weaknesses: Believed to be extremely frail despite his high endurance. Almost entirely powerless if his firearms run out of ammunition. High speed sprinting seems to wear him down considerably.

/Bio: All information obtained via a journal recovered from a crime scene

Verification required.

". . .It seems as though my existence has been watched by officials and heroes alike. How flattering that I become the focus of many of you idiots. Perhaps I should give you to a few hints of who I am? Believe it yourself whether they be truth or fiction. . . "

". . .Perhaps I should start with my origin? Born and raised in Germany. I could be described as outgoing and eccentric. Perhaps I still am now? I'll let you decide that. . ."

". . .and finding me should be a fun hunt for you. . .or rather for me if you do indeed stumble onto my location, intentionally or accidentally. Just know that I am under your very feet right now. . ."

". . .never got along with my family at all. They were always rich snobs that. . ."

". . .idiots organize themselves into a little group. Only tells me that they're took weak to even. . ."

"Good Luck."

Notable pieces of information listed:
  • German Descent.
  • Location believed to be in an underground complex of some variety such as a sewer.
  • Independent Villain
  • Believed to be of a wealthy family.

Last edited by Arceon; 2008-12-11 at 07:15.
Arceon is offline   Reply With Quote