Thread: Licensed Cage of Eden
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-18, 16:00   Link #719
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Then maybe that's not the correct term? My english isn't that good to begin with anyway

To put it simply, what I meant is that if we ignore all the stuffs that should've happened if we put cloning into consideration then that theory is actually pretty interesting for me. By 'what should've happened', I mean the way how they could get the data for all the passengers including their memories; how the clone actually successful; how most of them were put in the plane before they supposedly woke up and how they suddenly wake up at the same time and at the same place hundreds of years after the island was created...

Ignore all of that and we can just say that by methods A and for reasons B, they are cloned. Then all of the clones were put inside the plane and now roaming through the island. Of course most people wouldn't like that and will outright hate it because of...well, many reasons that I believe you guys could think of to refute this theory. That's probably one of the reason why I don't like this theory very much...also coupled with the fact that this manga will end soon, I can't really see how they will cover this clone plot (if there are any) in one single chapter without destroying the climax.

Oh, I don't really like it but I still think it's interesting. I mean, I never thought that possibility exists at all while reading this series. Someone who brought it up really brings me into a new perspective. If the manga wouldn't end soon, I might find myself imagining how this clone plot will effect the whole plots and characters in it.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote