Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Old 2013-05-09, 09:54   Link #6125
Gravitas Free Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
I made some embarassingly bad mistakes last night (like trying to stop a T71 from capping, which instead ran circles around around my IS-3. I should have just shot the cover away from a distance, then shot him instead of trying to ram him from the outset.), but overall I did make some progress.
I feel responsible for this because I always suggest ramming... I should point out that usually when I suggest it is during reloading or if there isn't any other way to cause damage...

Quote:
I finally reached the point where I actually have more wins than losses, whereas a couple months ago, I had about 200 more losses than wins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
We dun beat some unicums!
One of those reminders to get 6th Sense working sooner (instead of messing around with BiA), but then again I expect to be seen in something that large... I survived the entire game after initially losing half my HP when I poked over the western curve of the hill and was hit several times by the Pershing and the Pershing's friends in the southwest. Got a Steel Wall out of that ten seconds...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
Louise saying "I don't got this" was the funniest part.
Images
The view from the bridge. (BIG GIF)
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by Gravitas Free Zone; 2013-05-09 at 10:26.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote