View Single Post
Old 2008-03-16, 21:56   Link #81
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I was very satisfeid with this episode as once again the pace and direction of the show have taking a turn for the worst. My biggest fear was that the writers would try to play up the drama too much and do something completely out of context but to my joy this has not happened.

Hiromi has a new found confidence which i was 100% sure she would gain when she moved out. This was the best thing for her as she gets her own space and gets to do things on her own terms. Also, its not awkward in the house with Shin and Shins mom. Now she can come over to help and while helping out she can become closer with Shins mom. Ironically, she can now get closer with Shin as well since its not so much a conflict of interest with her living under the same roof. Hiromi knows what she wants and is making steps towards it. The breakfast scene followed by the kiss are all the evidence we need. Her breakup with Jun went as most of us predicted Jun did resist at first but Hiromi unleashed the psychological attack. Hiromi realized long ago who was in Juns heart and played that card brilliant i say. But i have to props to Jun for stepping in at the game that was very cool and quite chivalrous of him.

Noe seems to have hit a brick wall and is not sure what to do with her self. At first i thought she was going crazy but it looks like her grief over realizing who is in Shins heart plus knowing that Hiromi is the person that can help Shin fly was too much. Ironically, I think the problem is she cant cry we all know a good cry to chase away a lot of worries but Noe cant. I expect her meeting with Shin with the start of the final resolution. Im hoping that Shin's completed picture book which she supported him on is enough to make her cry and i hope Noe is finally able to get Shin to understand who he should be with.

Aiko and Nobu went exactly as i and i think 2 others had hoped. Nobu is a great guy and Aiko is a very sweet girl. If he manages to win her over this time it will be on his own merit not someone elses at that point i will say he truly deserves her. I am glad Aiko asked to start over as friends it shows the growth of the characters which is something i must have in a drama if Im going to give it high marks.

Hiromi looked adorable in glasses btw and in the preview her in a Kimono is just as as cute now the long week of pain and anguish till the next episode.

Solid 9/10