View Single Post
Old 2009-10-11, 13:28   Link #974
Sannom

Quote:
High ranking scientist for the military working directly under Father. No more, no less. He's just not high profile like a general sitting on the military's high council (or whatever they call it) is. Those generals, too, also work for father.
Yeah, but that guy seems a lot more efficient and knowledgeable than the generals. I don't know what he was offered in exchange for his cooperation, but it's apparently not immortality. He was the head of the "King Bradley project", so I have a feeling that he is interested only in knowledge and science, perhaps also a little bit of psychology. The guy did create a full group of super-soldiers with excellent training, very good health condition and absolute loyalty. This probably asked for one of a hell of a brainwash! In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he was the one who proposed to create King Bradley in the first place, I see Father as too much "abstract" to see the advantages of having one of his children leading the country and plan every little part of the thing, notably the gathering and training of all the children. The preparation and content of the training must have also been thought out by Goldie and his men.
Sannom is offline   Reply With Quote