View Single Post
Old 2009-07-02, 18:43   Link #63
Master Mold
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma
That's a mistranslation, actually. It's more like Jimbei wants to apologize for Arlong's behavior and thank Luffy for ending his tyranny, but since they will soon be reaching Marineford, he'd rather focus on the task at hand and tell Luffy later.
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^Even if you did not know that the Jinbei line was a mistranslation, the image of Arlong should have been more than sufficient to show that Jinbei does not think of Arlong fondly.
Wow this chapter went from being enjoyable to sucking major a$$ the second I read you guys posts.....I Knew it was too good to be true, d@me you Oda. You guys must be talking about this line being the correct line?

Jimbei: (Even aside from this whole incident...... I feel a certain amount...) // ......... // (...of gratitude... and guilt... towards you...)
Flashback!Arlong: Shahahahah!
Jimbei: (But let us put that aside... // For now, we should focus on our goal...!!)

What the heck is this wimp feeling guilt for? He better be feeling guilty for having to kick Luffy's a$$ later down the line for what he did to Arlong! D@me I wish that mistranslation was real, it could have saved jins chracter.

Way to kill my buzz guys........chapter is wack, wack in chapter.