Thread: Licensed K (Anime project)
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-08, 23:44   Link #568
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
What shows follow this formula recently? I think not much besides this one no?

It's not the ep that is the problem.....it's the viewer...You think, even if the story by good fortune, turns out to be excellent such baseless criticism will go away? They're not even criticizing what's in the show.....Do you even see any blatant shounen-ai going on?
I don't think I could point to any particular scene in the opening episode and say that I saw any real overt signs of shounen-ai. As for the criticism and where it'll be a month from now, hard to say, I'd rather cross that bridge when it comes to it and focus on what the show gives me to go on. I'll leave it up to other people decide what it does for them, it just seems that early on this is a pretty common reception I'm seeing a lot more of lately and I personally wouldn't be so hasty to attribute things like shonen-ai or pandering to this or that crowd in a way that diminishes the quality of a story before I have sufficient evidence to form a basis for such an argument. That and it's just so bloody early in the shows run, that's the main thing here.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2012-10-08 at 23:59.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote