View Single Post
Old 2012-09-09, 04:26   Link #832
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSleepyxX View Post
Bunny Suits? Its just the design the author likes to use. Its his personal art style. I don't remember any bunny girls...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynellen View Post
I've seen several images of Horizon characters in bunny girl costumes, hell it's one of the costumes in the upcoming Horizon game. Volume 5A is the first time we have actual canon illustration of it but at least I haven't seen anyone say what's their function in the story.
I think the game has an explanation for what the bunny suit does, I am just waiting for someone to translate it.

As for "why"?
Well, Horizonverse has a lot of Dragon Quest references. The Slime and Persona-Kun are two examples.
In Dragon Quest III, the "Bunny Girl" is an RPG occupation that is the female equivalent of the Jester class. (And technically Tori is a Jester)

The Jester/Bunny Girl is technically a weak character class. Their attacks are random and sometimes do nothing at all. But they are also the only class in Dragon Quest that can be evolved into a Sage, an overpowered character, without consuming rare items.

But that's Dragon Quest. I am surprise that no one here know what the class does in the Novels yet.