View Single Post
Old 2010-10-08, 01:32   Link #74
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
LOL they spent budget on animating the fights-what happened to the OP? *cough*

Anyway just managed to watch this~ I am a tad bit disappointed that the animation is not really up to what I hoped, but this is not too bad. Or maybe I'm too spoiled after re-watching Star-Driver animation fab-ness. The fight is still fluid though so I'm not that disappointed, even though it has one moment that raises my eyebrow :3 Sucks that it was censored when 'dat homicide scene happens though :/ (And is it my imagination, or does the blood colour is too bright red?)

Also, I'm so glad they managed to compress the prologue part (i.e: Before Akira go to Toshima). I don't really miss the really boring part on the interrogation and proposal from Ema And I went 'WHAT WHAT WHAT DOES SHIKI APPEARS NOW?! /o/' when I saw the leathers lol~ Midorin, don't forget your 'kuroi voice' lateeeeeer~~ :3

On a serious note, I really love the ending part where Akira got shaken up and loses his cool, stoic facade when he realizes how brutal Toshima is compared to his everyday punk life before. And new Kanako Itou song is <3 /accidentally ignored the credits ;_;

Preview... Gunji is crazy, man And Kyousuke shows up! Not that I like Kyousuke, but I need to show my enthusiasm... Ossan and Rin too~

Sucks for me for not having access to CR sub even though I can do without sub.

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote