View Single Post
Old 2010-07-28, 14:13   Link #52
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Next chapter, I'm fully expecting Aizen to reveal that he purposely tricked Gin into thinking there was a way to escape hypnosis over the last century when in reality there still isn't and Gin's under an illusion right now.
With the hougyoku, all bets are off illusions or not. Even when an attack legitimately works against Aizen, the orb is his get-out-of-jail-free card. He mentioned against Ichigo, it doesn't just regenerate him, it protects him.

As much as I enjoy plot twist, I don't see just poison winning against that. Unless Gin has found away around the hougyoku's powers too.

Quote:
In either case, Kubo, don't let me down now. You can't have mr just-as-planned get killed off to the most obvious backstabber in the series. I'd rather Don Kanonji kill off Aizen than this. Seriously. At least that would give me something to laugh about while I cry. But for now, I like this chapter. I like it very, very much.
I only see a few options for Gin now:

1) Gin gets killed by Aizen
2) Gin hangs on to life and get saved then becomes good guy/anti-hero
3) Gin kills Aizen and becomes main villain of Bleach (but then he's still on borrowed time because he'll be defeated by Ichigo)