View Single Post
Old 2009-02-15, 01:05   Link #218
Cyclone
Transient Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotenksuchiha View Post
hi there, im new here, im a huge claymore fan, im pretty much looking for anything and everything claymore, i have all US dvds up to this point i have 2 figures (the one where she is standing in her normal outfit and the one where she is kina crouching), i have the teresa wall-scroll, i know of the clare wall-scroll and the 10 pc mini figure set, i also know of the necklaces, what else is there out there that is claymore, have the OST and i know of the character song CD, also if anyone knows of a replica sword of any claymore that was made that would be great

well thanx in advance
Other than a clare pencil board, and a key chain I think you listed everything. There used to be 2 more pvc figures - one of clare and one of teresa - that came out (I think) as part of a japanese volume release of the manga (many years ago - way before the anime). Those figures seem to be long lost to history though. If you do manage to find the Teresa figure somehow, sell it to me - I'll pay even an unreasonable amount for it.

It's the first I've heard of any wall-scrolls though - got any links?

---
edit - Oh yeah. They did make a one-off life-sized claymore sword for promotional purposes though around the time the anime came out. I've seen pictures of it (it's nice), but AFAIK it never went to market.