View Single Post
Old 2013-01-27, 13:49   Link #3307
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusjecht View Post
I'm pretty tired, but I guess I still have energy to say, others will find it contentious that you claim the Underworld is 'spoiled'. The nobles give the lower classes plenty of hardship already. And, don't we follow rules as well? They're called criminal law, penal code, et cetera ad infinitum. Your point about work isn't much different from a xenophobic argument against foreign labour either.
My bad, I forgot to mention about those laws since I was too focused in Taboo Index where your right eye exploded if you broke it... I'm very embarrassed about that.

Yeah, Underworld isn't much different from the peaceful country that most labour and middle class people have to work like slaves, fearing about losing jobs, enduring insults from their superior. But at least horrible things like murder rarely happen there. Although the authority of the nobles are just too high and forcing sex on lower class women is common there. But there's no war or natural catastrophes there.

Spoiler for The main differences:

In fantasy setting, I don't count races like elves or dwarves to be the same as humans. They may have their own right but they're definitely not the same.

^^ Well, I feel stupid for citing elves. The hippy race who isn't really that nice. It's quite pathetic. ^^

Let's just say that they should be viewed as human beings in their own world since they can experience things close to humans, but in real world, I'd feel like an idiot trying to give something like food to an AI when they clearly don't need. And digital assets like the weapons and equipments and even food in game hold no value in real world because they aren't the real thing, hence impossible to really treat them as the same as us.

Last edited by Kleeyook; 2013-01-27 at 16:27.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote