View Single Post
Old 2006-04-29, 18:50   Link #3
Chichi

Sounds awesome. I'll definitely have a look into Junni Kokuki. Anyway, I'll edit this message when I get back from University. Bus isn't going to wait for me. - But yeah, certainly going to look into these...

Edit:

Right, I'm back home for the night so I've decided to review the suggestions in a little more detail.

- Junni Kokuki

This looks extremely promising. It's the type of title that I knew I should have seen way back but hey, better late than never?

- Rurouni Kenshin & Rurouni Kenshin - Tsuiokuhen

I'm always one for a tragic Samurai drama. Again, I wonder why I didn't see this before. I purposefully make it my duty to scout such titles of this calibre. I fail miserably it seems.

- Onegai Teacher

As I said previously before I edited my post. A friend of mine gave me the sequel (Twins) and even then I was fully aware of the prequel (Teacher). I think she even said that I should watch Onegai Teacher before this one as it is much better. I didn't. I think I was planning to at the time, but this was a long time ago. I'll have more reason to do so now.

- Ichigo Mashimaro

Now, from looking at the description on Anidb, this looks like the type of show I should watch with Rika, Yuto and Miki. They rarely watch Anime but I know what makes them tick. - It looks really good though, I'm a sucker for cute character designs. The premise even describes it as being 'cute', so cool.

- Hellsing - Ultimate

I have actually seen Hellsing and the Ultimate. I'm not sure why I didn't add it to my list. It can be said that I've seen many more titles than what you see on there. I'm in the possession of the ones shown on the list, any others have been lost, forgotten, etc.

- Seikai no Monshou

I'm not entirely sure about the character designs but anything by Sunrise is worth a watch. It also has many of the key genre elements that I like and the story seems moderately interesting, so yes, thank you, will buy this.

- Mushishi

This is something I had considered watching but at the time I had so many titles on the line that it didn't hold enough strength of interest for me to actively pursue it. I probably will come around eventually to seeing this but not anytime soon. There's something about it, it's just not giving off any vibes, even now, after recommendation. Call it distinctive ignorance or something.

Last edited by Chichi; 2006-04-30 at 02:14.