Thread: Licensed Nana
View Single Post
Old 2007-03-22, 19:02   Link #979
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Spoiler for ep46:
...along with the music. Another good ED, especially the turns in her voice. "stand by me" by Anna Tsuchiya.

>>zrdb: I was the same. I let episodes slide for a while, too. I think it was because I found my Japanese not quite up to the nuances of the dialogue. But whether it's that my Japanese has improved or that I am just too involved in the story to mind, I found myself catching up and now eagerly await each new episode. And I have the luxury of being able to use the Chinese subs, which come out within a day or two of the raw, to supplement my understanding.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2007-03-22 at 20:21.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote