View Single Post
Old 2010-03-29, 21:08   Link #785
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
There's just one thing I don't understand about Kurosaki Isshin, or rather, about Ichigo.

How come nobody, not even the Captain Commander or Byakuya (Byakuya even said "you're not a shinigami, let alone royalty, yet you say bankai so easily") recognized Ichigo's name? If Isshin was ever with the shinigami, or in the royal guard, they should at least still have known his name. At least Yamamoto should have known it.

So is Isshin's name a fake? Or did he have such a secret position within the royal guard that absolutely nobody knew his name?
I wont say that Kurosaki is a false name, it could have bin Masaki´s name and Isshin took her name instead of his too throw of the SS tracks or something too go into hiding.

Also this might draw some interest but Kurosaki means Black and white.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
Isshin being of the Shiba Family kinda makes sense since he's pretty young in shinigami perspective yet very strong. But the royal noble families were imo like celebrities, like you see Yoruichi was carried in a thing on a parade or so. And since they were celebrity-like it would be likely that someone from SS knew his reiatsu(vaizards didnt and they've been there pretty long)
You might have forgotten that the aging system is still very confusing at the SS world since lets not forget that Retsu Unohana is very beautiful and young looking despite the fact she is one of the oldest and most experienced captains.

So its not all that far fetched that Isshin might have bin one of the founders along with Yama-jii or he could have bin his son or grandson and got quickly or sometimes after the creation of the 13 gotei got promoted into the Royal Guards or Zero Squad.

But for some reason left the Royal Guards or Zero Squad because of a unknown reason (im too lazy too make one atm) and ended up in the Human world.

Here is my last theory for a while, the Gotei not even Yama-jii knows what happens where the Royal Guards are or in the dimensional space the castle is etc etc, they just dont know. So its possible that the reason they havent found out about Isshin´s whereabouts and all that is because they didint know he was missing in the first place!!!

And the Royal Guards or Zero Squad cant leave the space or the side of the King could not go after him etc etc. Also lets not forget that Kirio Hikifune the women who is a former captain of the Twelfth Division which I suspect will make an appearance in the future chapters, was promoted too the Royal Guards or Zero Squad.

So its quite possible that Kirio Hikifune is Isshin´s replacement since Isshin left and was either pronounced dead or just could find since they just could not leave SS kings side so they just got an replacement etc etc.

ANYWAYS if there is a chapter this week adn will explain atleast the surface that will make it clear, than super I still have 70% confidence that any of the theorys we make up will be quite the opposite of what we suspect.

Last edited by Wargumm1i; 2010-03-29 at 21:28.