View Single Post
Old 2004-12-08, 14:53   Link #24
Jonte
. . . . .

Send a message via ICQ to Jonte Send a message via MSN to Jonte
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexcha17
Buy her very expensive jewels. 200 carat diamonds and a large Mansion with 10 cars in it. if you can afford it! Tis da bezt gift in christmas
aaw, too bad, already gave her all this for her namesday :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
Buy her a BREAD-MAKING MACHINE!

Or get her some of those socks with the individual toes. Bonus points if they have nice colors.
good one

though she already has those kind of socks :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thMethuselah
I've did this several time (I always tried to be original if possible) and believe me, the thought is more powerful than the quality. Although a drawing might be risky For example I made a URL=http://www.paravent-art.de/2002101.html]paravent[/URL] once in which I had build in space to put pictures (12 pictures in that example). I'm pretty sure there is something your gf mentioned that she likes that must be buildable
hehehe, well I cant really build a violin, which she likes to play some times.. hmmm..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabiree
You made this thread to say that you have a girlfriend, when it is plainly obvious that,

1. Girls do not use the Internet,

2. People who are on the Internet do not talk to Girls.

Vicious cycle, but you should probably stop lying to yourself.

(PS I agree, just take her shopping and throw a few hundred bucks her way. Occasionally comment so it seems like you give a shit )
Damn, you caught me! then again.. she actually does use the internet.. uh oh, maybe she's not a girl after all...

j/k :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elwin
You're living in Sweden, but using dollars as currency? That's strange.

I would buy her some cat ears, a necklace with two connected hearts or a bottle of glögg.
If I said in Kr. nobody would understand :P

fast glögg var en bra idé, mums julstämmning!

edit: cat-ears sound kinda kinky too

Last edited by Jonte; 2004-12-08 at 15:23.
Jonte is offline   Reply With Quote