View Single Post
Old 2012-03-20, 10:19   Link #3007
miketyson

Yeah, I got on this train of thought thinking I'd prefer Kagura be less of a beast-man and more of a "Tux-Evil Mask" or "Mykage's protege in villainy" -- the sophisticated, sneering outsider to Amata's straight-arrow, aw-shucks, farm-boy vibe -- but with that type of personality he'd either have to drop his Mikono obsession or he'd just be uncomfortable and disturbing...and a lot harder to root for.

From whence came my conclusion that "he can only get away with this Mikono-obsession if he remains a beast"; as-is the obsession just isn't compatible with self-awareness on his part unless he goes all-out evil (which might actually be kinda cool, but doesn't seem likely to happen). So the only believable options I can see for his development "mellows out => radical reduction in Mikono obsession" or "goes 2000% evil => carries his obsession with him to his grave". Since I'm starting to go in circles I'll just cut it off here, there's still room for lots of surprises as we're not even half done.

Vena: ep7 is the one where she's watching Amata and Zessica run out? If so IIRC she says she was scared, but not *just* scared, or something similar to that.
miketyson is offline   Reply With Quote