View Single Post
Old 2012-07-09, 12:31   Link #614
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
I was actually pulling for that rival character to survive since I liked her design and felt she could have built an interesting relationship with Yui later on, but alas she got probably the most gruesome death I could imagine. If that mech had just been a couple minutes earlier on the scene when Yui's plot armor kicked in.
Everyone likes Yamada!! But really, she had the best death imo, Yui's not strong enough a soldier yet to shoot a comrade when it needed to be (Nakahara's VA can't cry that well adds to that effect mayybeeee?). From the scene, "Yamada" probably got her legs eaten first and died from terror induced neuro-overload shutting down her heart, which in hindsight is a good thing I suppose.

Maa~~ Too bad this series is not entirely in written format, I never play ero-games so if I can't get the full scope of the universe I'll not heavily invest time in learning the setting even though I rather enjoy some of the random reads in this thread and others . Sure the mecha's animation's a bit wonky but I'm pretty satisfied with Satelight's work for the most part (can't exactly ask for Unicorn quality here).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Current 2ch thread count
1位 new 【TE】トータル・イクリプス【マブラヴ】 Part24 1001 4686
2位 new 【TE】トータル・イクリプス【マブラヴ】 Part25 387 4537
3位 new 境界線上のホライゾン 161限目 821 3647
4位 ↓-3 【TE】トータル・イクリプス【マブラヴ】 Part23 1001 2457
5位 ↓-2 【古典部シリーズ】氷菓 第九十二号 884 2318
6位 new 【SAO】ソードアート・オンライン part23 498 2005
Too bad the series is not really discussed much here compare to some other places so I prob won't be following this thread much, but at least the pre-orders are looking pretty darn good.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote