View Single Post
Old 2010-06-03, 19:59   Link #36
Kazekage_Gaara
Kage of Sunagakure

Send a message via AIM to Kazekage_Gaara
xris told me to say that I have permission to post this. I can provide PM proof if needed.

Hello everyone, I would just like to inform you of a 'Naruto Video Game Marathon' that I will be hosting this Sunday. I will be broadcasting this event LIVE on my Justin.tv Channel.
  • Featured Games
  • Stream Specs & Quality
    • Capture Card: Blackmagic Intensity Pro
    • Codec: H.264
    • Frame Rate: 29.97
    • Bitrate: 1800
    • Resolution: 640x360
    • Audio Codec: AAC
    • Audio Bitrate: 320kbps
    • Audio Sample Rate: 48000hz

I promise that this will be a very high-quality broadcast. You may even look through a few sample clips that I have from my previous marathon and other games. Keep in mind, these were recorded at LOWER specs!

http://gaming.justin.tv/x4ryuusei/b/263700926 - Previous Naruto Marathon Clip
http://gaming.justin.tv/x4ryuusei/b/264207299 - Red Dead Redemption Clip (1000+ viewers that night!)

Temporary Moderators
I am honestly going to need some temporary moderators to prevent people from spoiling the anime-only viewers (with manga plot). Last time I did the marathon I had over 160+ viewers per session and you always get that one person who wishes to break the rule consistently. Anyways, if anyone is up for the job, please PM me as soon as possible. If you want to keep the spot permanently... we can discuss it after the marathon is over.

Issues You Can Fix Easily
If your video quality suddenly degrades, all you have to do is refresh the page and it'll be fixed. In fact, many JTV streaming problems can be fixed by merely clicking that refresh button. Keep in mind, video lag may not always be Justin.tv's fault. Please keep your internet bandwidth open (at least 1800kbps) to fully enjoy the cast.

How to know exactly when I go LIVE!
You will need a Justin.tv account for this. All you have to do is click the Follow button on the bottom left corner of the viewer on my channel. When I go live, you will get a prompt and/or e-mail (if you set it). I will update this thread & my twitter when I go live as well.

Get a Justin.tv account & chat with everyone!
Without a Justin.tv account, you can't chat with the other viewers (including me!). It only takes 30 seconds to register (really, it does). It won't even ask for e-mail verification!

So please, get an account, relax & chat with others about Naruto or anime in general!

Thank you for reading & I hope to see you there Sunday!